Pages

Saturday 30 June 2012

I am fed up with this bloody weather!

I could not BE any more fed up.  I have just been outside to mow the lawn - which I hate doing anyway, and am thinking of gravelling all the non-veg-patch/flower-border bits of my garden - and I was wearing jeans, a jumper, a coat and GLOVES.  Well, a glove.  The little finger and third finger on my left hand are bizarrely sensitive to cold and become very painful if I go from one temperature to a slightly colder one (freakishly).  And it started to rain while I was mowing so I had to come in again.  AND it's been so cold that my poor courgettes and tomotoes are looking, to be honest, moribund.  And all the other veg are so far behind what they should be at this time of year that I doubt we'll get any crops at all.  SULK.

Crappy weather - official.

Hoping to be able to post a more sunny post tomorrow, in both senses of the word.

1 comment:

  1. It's so depressing, isn't it! I am LONGING for a bit of sun! Hope very much to see you soon as that will surely cheer me enormously :D Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete