Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

Weight Watchers: the Eighteenth Week

It's been a funny week this week.  I had cake on Saturday (gorgeous walk and farm-shop visit), I've had a cold and haven't done much exercise, and have had a few little treats here and there that have put me over my 26 points most days, and I've been swigging whisky, honey and hot lemon like there's no tomorrow.  So I weighed in with some trepidation, hoping that I'd not put on too much weight...and I've lost 2lbs!  9st 5lbs!

I'm very pleased with this as it's officially the start of the Christmas period today - work Christmas meal this week, followed by a four-day break with Jules, which is going to be a feast of delicious food, followed by a wedding, followed by Christmas itself.  I'm going to be sensible during the festive period - when I'm not indulging myself, hee hee - but I'm not going to deprive myself either, so I'm glad of a bit of a Christmas buffer zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment