Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

Weight Watchers: the Nineteenth and Twentieth Weeks

When I weighed in on Thursday 6th December it had been another funny week, with no exercise and lots of whisky, honey and hot lemon, so I was thrilled to bits to be 9st 3lbs!  My BMI was 21.9 and my body fat percentage was 25.3% (24.5% is excellent for a lady my age).  Of course, I immediately embarked on my annual pre-Christmas vegging holiday with Jules (which was absolutely wonderful, and worth every ounce gained!) so when I weighed in on Thursday 13th December I was 9st 6lbs, BMI 22.5 and body fat % 26.9%.  Given all the wonderful holiday indulgences (and the little incident with the Ben and Jerry's ice-cream - ahem!) that's pretty good. 

I leave you with a photo of the truly splendid meal I had at a lovely wedding I went to on Friday.  I was thrilled to bits that, after a cold and wet trip from the church to the beautiful Lumley Castle, we were greeted by mulled wine and canapes, and even more thrilled that we had roast turkey and all the trimmings for the wedding breakfast (with a giant Yorkshire pudding, bizarrely but rather wonderfully!).  I love Christmas dinners!




I have to add that it was a truly lovely day - the bride was radiant, the groom was adoring, the speeches were moving and the whole day was just full of love and laughter (and great food!).  Happy Wedding Day Princess Lizzie Anne!

No comments:

Post a Comment