Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Weight Watchers: the Third Week

Humph.  No weight loss this week.  Not a sausage.  And no apparent reason either - I've stuck within my daily points, not used many of my weekly extra points (and only had one cupcake and a bit of Cava at Dorothy's 90th!), and cycled to work every day. 

Never mind.  I am not too discouraged, for the following reasons: 1) my work trousers feel noticeably looser 2) my high fruit-and-veg, low-processed-food diet is making me feel BRILLIANT and 3) I lost 3lbs last week.

No cupcake treats today, but I'm going to London for the weekend tomorrow, and I intend to treat myself to one or two of these...


...one or two of these...


...and maybe even one or two of these!


My goal is not to have put any weight on next week - we shall see how I do!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a fantastic time my darling! You looked great when I saw you last week, and the main thing is that you're feeling brilliant too. Lovely to see you xxx

    ReplyDelete