Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Doing the Rounds

Now that the evenings and mornings are getting lighter, if it's fine and if I'm not running late I have a little walk around the garden in the morning before work.  This is what I saw yesterday morning - my daffodils are out!



It's lovely to have a walk round the garden when you get home from work too.  It's an ideal way to switch off the white noise and connect with the important things in life - things growing, home, family.  This is what I saw this evening - my miniature irises have been joined by equally miniature daffodils!


2 comments:

  1. SO beautiful. I'm so impressed with your miniature irises - they're gorgeous and so delicate. And they go perfectly with the daffodil colours (also beautiful). Isn't Spring wonderful!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell a lie, the irises and daffodils came in a bag together from Wilkos, along with the red tulips and bluebells which I'm loving at the moment (I think of them as my jubilee flowers!). They had quite a lot of other combinations too. In fact that's a top bulb-growing tip for you - go to Wilkos, they have a great selection and they're cheaper than lots of other places! Much love Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete