Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Weight Watchers: the Ninth Week

10st 1lbs on Thursday.  2lbs off!  Chuffed with myself.  It didn't seem too hard this week either, even though I deliberately avoided all between-meals snacks except for fruit and veg after my blow-outs last week (and had to eat reduced rations for four days after indulging in a delicious slice of home-made date and walnut cake at my mother-in-law's). 

I've got a new treat too - the cafe in the new building at work is fantastic, and they make a mean skinny mocha.  I looked forward to it all week, and cunningly scheduled a meeting in the cafe with a colleague on Friday afternoon just so we could have a well-deserved coffee while we planned for the week ahead (Freshers' Week, also known as pandemonium).  I savoured every delicious mouthful - a match made in heaven indeed!


Photo is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment