Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

Weight Watchers: the Eighth Week

I put on 1lb this week.  10st 3lbs when I weighed in on Thursday.  This is not surprising given my descents from the wagon this week.  As well as the post-walk treats I mentioned in my last post I also had an uncontrollable urge for toast one day last week.  Ah, toast.  My downfall.  Thick, fluffy slices of white bread, oozing with butter and honey...I've slipped into a happy little dream just thinking about it. 



However, returning to reality, I've been really good ever since my little toast occurrence, and am hoping to have lost a pound when I weigh in next week.  I'm not doing enough exercise to lose any more, I don't think, given that I'm still between bikes (but walking for 90 minutes each way to get to work).  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment