Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Maintenance Week Ten

I finally managed to get out for a run this week!  Very pleased with myself.  Did my standard 5.9k training loop with intervals added (which nearly killed me...).  Felt brilliant afterwards, although I did learn a valuable running lesson, this being that running 5.9k then eating a large Sunday lunch with 3 glasses of wine and then having an afternoon nap will give you a headache.  A big headache!  But worth it on all counts.

In other exercise news on the bike every day going to and from work (and picking it up from Halfords on Saturday morning after its service on Friday night), a lovely walk in the sunshine with Alastair one night after work and a Pilates class - I was feeling tired so went for Pilates rather than Body Tone and regretted it as I think I would have felt better after Body Tone.  Pilates was neither here nor there really. 

Spent the week being abstemious (after Sunday lunch that is) in advance of my Center Parcs adventure with Jules and weighed in at 8st 11lbs on Thursday.  Bring on the Center Parcs treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment