Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

Maintenance Week Four

Ugh, what a week.  I've had a cold, in spite of which I've cycled to work twice, I've had a tooth out and I've done a load of extra hours at work (and still haven't got everything done I need to do).  On the plus side, it was my birthday on Wednesday (the day I had my tooth out) and I got so many lovely cards and texts and messages and pressie, I felt very lucky and spoilt. 

I treated myself to a little birthday present too:


Size eight slim-fit jeans!  I've worn boot-cut for about the past eighteen years so this is a serious departure.  Especially when worn tucked into boots, but Alastair says they look okay.

Even better, when I weighed in on Thursday - having stuck to 26 points all week in a post-holiday manner - I weighed in at 8st 13lbs, BMI 21.1 and - freakishly seeng as I haven't had liposuction - body fat percentage 21.4%.  I have been having my suspicions about the body fat percentage function on the scale I use to weigh myself for sometime and this has not served to allay them!  I'm going to start tracking my body fat percentage and seeing what other strange anomalous readings I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment