Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Weight Watchers: the Twenty-sixth Week

Sigh.  These are trying times...snow and a meeting in York meant that I did NO exercise at all last week (well, apart from a ten-mile walk on Saturday, but it's still al lot less than I'm used to).  I did manage to weigh in at 9st 0lbs which is my goal weight, but I think that this was an anomalous result resulting from weighing in before I ate lunch, which I don't usually do.  So I have pended any celebrations until this week's weigh in which I'll do after lunch as usual.

However, there are better times ahead...the sun has shining and the snow is thawing!  I'm looking forward to being on my bike tomorrow, and it's not long 'til Thursday when hopefully there will be celebrations...fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment