Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Christmas 2012

I have had the most delightful of Christmasses.  There were beautiful cards and lovely, thoughtful and generous pressies from friends and family...




...beautiful flowers from my godson William (and his Mummy and Daddy)...







...festive wearing of hats...



...MUCH eating, drinking and being merry at Mum and Dad's...


...adventures in cooking on the Rayburn (which is hiding just out of the picture)...


...and much much relaxation - I do have some photos of me, my Mum and my Dad all enjoying coffee and delicious biscotti baked by my lovely friend Jen in our dressing gowns at 11.45am but in the interests of decency I have not posted these!

I also went on some lovely walks with Alastair, went for a few runs, enjoyed time with Alastair's mam and step-dad and generally had a wonderful time - I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas!  Merry Christmas everyone, and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment