Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

Maintenance Week Seventeen

Not much to report this week.  Immediate post-lunch weigh-in on Thursday was 8st 13lbs, not sure what the BMI was as I've lost the print-out, and the body fat percentage was about 25%.  Much as I'd like to think that the extra two pounds is pure muscle from strength training, I think it's more likely to be due to going to my friend's house on Wednesday after work and eating my entire weekly points in one evening! 

Excercise has been great, cycling to work, a 10k run on Saturday (still grinning at the thought!) and a good circuit training session on Thursday evening.  I have also discovered that kneading bread is a good total-body workout!  It's a grey, drizzly day today so a rest day exercise-wise (apart from the afore-mentioned kneading of bread!), which I need before my weekly run tomorrow.  My mood today matches the grey, drizzly day - I'm tired and grizzly - so I'm off to do what everyone should do when they're feeling tired and grizzly...bake a cake!  Immediate happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment