Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

Weight Watchers: the Thirteenth Week

I have been at the Mediterranean baked goods again.  I weighed in at 9st 10lbs this week - I was very chuffed - and celebrated at Ciao Ciao.  Tempted as I was by the baklava, I went for what I guessed was a lower-point alternative, a honey and walnut biscuit (it went by the name of biscuit, it was the size of my hand!).  And very delicious it was too, although what effect it will have on next week's weight loss remains to be seen!

My Weight Watchers chart told me that I have lost 10% of my body weight since starting Weight Watchers (a little purple bouncing star appeared on my weight tracking graph!).  This apparently reduces my risk of developing all sorts of nasty diseases later in life - which is great, although I have to be honest and say that the fact that I can now comfortably fit into my size eight Coast trousers is offering me more immediate satisfaction. 


The photo of the size 10 label (10 for 10%!) is from my new running/cycling top (which is gorgeous and very warm, I went for a run earlier today and was very snug, especially at the top of the hills).  My official weight loss goal is 9st, but I may decide to get down to 9st 7lbs and then concentrate on exercise more than losing weight.  I have two goals at the moment regarding exercise, one goal is to make my exercise routine a little more varied and interesting, by taking at least one class a week as well as cycling to work every day and doing either a long walk or a run at the weekend, and to try and start on changing my body shape.  I have a little pot belly I'd like to get rid of but I'm not sure how to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment