Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Weight Watchers: the Eleventh and Twelfth Weeks

I was right about last week, I hadn't lost any weight, but...2lbs this week, which means...one stone lost to date!!!  I was very pleased with myself.  My clothes are feeling noticeably looser and my shape looks a bit different in the mirror.  Eating healthily, tracking etc. is starting to feel like normal and I miss fruit and veg if I don't eat enough.  I know how easy it is to get out of the habit though, so I won't get complacent.  I have also managed to stave off the cold that is afflicting everybody at work - it's trying very hard to come out, but I keep fighting it back (with whisky honey and hot lemon, heh heh).  I wonder if the industrial quantities of fruit and veg I'm consuming are keeping me healthy? 

I cleaned my fridge today (which is an unusual occurrence, and worthy of note).  It looked so healthy and lovely that I look a photo.  For some reason, I absolutely love the weekly feature that they have in my trashy gossip magazines which shows a picture of a celebrity's fridge with a list of what's in it (I'm so sad!).  Here's my version!

No comments:

Post a Comment