Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Maintenance Weeks Twenty-one and Twenty-two

I have just realised that in four weeks' time I will have been at (technically under) my goal weight for six months!  I may make myself a cake (insert winking smiley here...).  Not much to report...I am currently sporting a sprained ankle which is stopping me from doing any exercise, and which means I'n blogging from a cafe in Sedburgh while Alastair does a walk.  It's not badly sprained fortunately, and I think if I'm sensible now it should be recovered in time for my race in two weeks' time.  It had better be! 

Weight-wise, I got back up to 8st 10lbs last week, B.M.I. was 21.1 and body fat % was about 28.  In spite of eating pretty much the same this week I dropped back down to 8st 9lbs, B.M.I. 20 and body fat % about 26%.  I think, I can't find where I put the print-out with all the stats on it.  I'm very conscious of the fact that I really don't want to lose any more weight, and could do with actually putting some muscle on.  So I'm working hard to eat all my daily, weekly and activity points and to eat as healthily as possible (which includes home-made cakes of course...I am delighted to report to anyone who might be concerned I'm not eating enough that I ate cake at least four times last week.  And a scone with jam and cream.

Which brings me to exercise news...I ran 7 miles on Tuesday (in the rain.  I'm hardcore).  I could not be more chuffed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment